Monday, December 25, 2006

Crow Womans Path Watercolor

sold
Crows fasinate me. They always bring a message, sometimes from the past and sometimes from the future. I can usualy tell if I am in the right place at the right time if Crow is there or if I hear one call. A few years ago I bought my son his drum (it was time for him to have his own voice). I found the perfect one at the Taos pueblo. The drum makers name was Water Crow! Crows are not easy to paint they are black on black with a little iridescence in the right light. But for me worth the effort. I don't do many watercolors any more but this one called for it..

If you would like to purchase this painting email me at phyljan@aol.com for the details.

1 Comments:

Blogger naquaiya said...

This is beautiful. Sure would be great to see you do more of these. It gives me the warm and fuzzies.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home