Thursday, August 16, 2007

Green Apples 36"x36" Inside and outside


I have two apple trees in my yard and I could not resist. I started this painting with the seed I was not going to paint the whole apple just an abstraction of it. But once I got started it needed more so I kept adding until I had the whole thing. Most people who look at this do not realize that the seed is on the outside. (they think it is just a bump or a worm thing) It only goes to show that we cannot hide our inside no matter how hard we try it always shows, it is just that others do not always recognize it (they think it is just, maybe a bump, on our self) So now I have an apple with a message!

The size of this painting is 36"x36" unframed, it is painted on gallery wrap canvas and can be hung as is. If you would like to purchase this painting email me at phyljan@aol.com for details.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love this painting! ~ Kary, Teagan and Melissa

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home