Thursday, December 07, 2006

Abstract landscape Canyon Wall oil painting

sold This is a closeup of a wall of a canyon.(face to the wall). Sometimes in my life I find that I am in front of a wall and cannot move because the wall seems so solid. My perception is that on the other side of the wall is something that I want very much. Well, I have learned (through trial and error) that I might as well find the beautiful in this wall that is in front of me. I just might be here awhile and why not enjoy it for what it is. In this was my day is filled with the joy of beauty and as a bonus there is something to paint.
Here is another Canyon de Chelly, it is 5"x7" and it is painted on primed canvas board. If you would like to purchase this painting email me at phyljan@aol.com for the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home