Sunday, December 10, 2006

Arizona mountain landscape oil painting


These mountains can be painted from far enough away so that I could see more of the whole. Therefore there was no need to "abstract" them. There is a foreground and a background. Things that come before and things that come after. I can tell where the mountain is in relationship to the things around it. Another place in my inner landscape.

This painting is 9"x12" unframed it is painted on canvas. If you would like to purchase it email me at phyljan@aol.com All questions and comments are welcome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I not only love your art work but I also love the meaning that you have applied to it. It makes it much more personal. Your work is filled with a sense of strength and stability and warmth, and that leaves me to believe that is also part of your own character. Keep up the great work, it has been very inspiring for me. Thank you for sharing your art with me and by doing so, inspiring me to start my own. Susan

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home