Thursday, December 28, 2006

Two Red Pears 8"x10" oil painting


Two pears dancing. Pears always look so human. I love the really red ones, well the brown ones too, and then there is yellow and green. I guess I like them all. There are no two alike. No two alike of anything actually. Today I am wondering if I use too much color. I often use more color than is there of course, I find what I like and exaggerate it. There was a time when I did a lot of white on white, but at that time that was what came to my attention. The world is full of so much that what comes to my attention might be important to me. And then there is the question of why is this, what does it mean, if anything, and what am I trying to say to myself? Who else would notice this if I did not?

The size of this painting is 8"x10" unframed it is painted on canvas. If you would like to purchase this painting email me at phyljan@aol.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home