Monday, August 27, 2007

Pear 6"x8"


Another pear That's because I like the colors and the shape of this fruit. I am almost finished with it tho tomorrow I will list a 36"x36" one and then I am finished for awhile I hope. I paint every day that I am home. This is what I have always wanted to do so I am doing it finally. I think that is why I paint impressionist/sorta real/and then abstract. I feel as if I must paint all that is in me in order to make up for lost time. It is as if they are layered in there and under each one there is another that "must" be painted. Of course many go into the recycle bin but those are as important as the ones that don't because underneath there it is the next painting/shape/color/feeling. I know many artists find the subject or style and perfect it. that does not seem to be my way yet. Maybe after a few more layers I will be there and begin that process.

This painting is 6"x8" unframed it is painted on gallery wrap and will not need to be framed. If you would like to purchase this painting email me at phyljan@aol.com for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home