Sunday, November 05, 2006

California landscape 8"x10" J Smiley

sold
I do many of these little landscapes. Sometimes the sky or the light on the land is so wonderful that I just have to try to paint it. I like the bit of color on the trees. The more of these that I do the longer it takes to do them, the more I look the more I see. Painting is a never ending journey of exploration. There is always a deeper way of seeing and more to learn and express. It is almost always new and exciting. When it is not I change subjects or find a new way of applying paint. ------- The size of this original oil painting is 8"x10" unframed, it is painted on canvas and is ready to hang. If you would like to purchase this painting contact me at phyljan@aol.com The price of this one is 100.00 with s/h and insurance added to the final price. I also have paintings on ebay there is a link in the sidebar to my ebay paintings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda Hurwitz said...

this is beautiful...you captured the light very nicely

10:25 PM  
Blogger Making A Mark said...

This one jumped out at me from the Daily Painters gallery - very nice composition and colours

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home