Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Melissa



This is my Grand daughter Melissa who just moved to Carmel (by the sea) . She is living in a hundred year old little house that is just in a perfect location for walking all over and to the beach. She can walk to the Tuck box for breakfast!!!! There is a small studio in the back that is just right to paint in! I am going for a visit very soon! I am going to PAINT-PAINT-PAINT. Carmel is one of my favorite places in the whole world. The light is so wonderful for an artist. Then there is the smell when everyone has their fireplaces going then it smells very like Taos.
Last weekend she went for a walk and took some pictures to entice me to come a little sooner than we had planed. I am very tempted. This was a very long walk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home