Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Crow at sunset wonders 9"x12" mixed media



The Crow ---- Crows are important to me, they remind me that I am in the right place at the right time but not why I am there. Maybe that is for me to find out on my own. Anyway I am happy with this piece. The crow was already there in the texture I just had to paint the place around him/her.

There is a place on the way back from Arizona that Kary and I always stop for a break and a cold drink. It is a Dairy Queen kind of place, and is always full. It is at the end of a long stretch of empty desert and a needed place to stop. It is always full of crows. I think they gather for the thrown away food that people leave there. They all are always busy moving from one place to another and seem to be talking to one another about what they find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home