Thursday, February 07, 2008

Orange 6"x6" gallery wrap


With this one I did more with the background. Still not happy with it but at least there is some difference. I am still not sure what I am looking for, but when I find it I will know. (I hope) It may be something that is a combination of color, and brush stroke. Alfredo always said It is the breath Jan and he is right. There is a connection between the breath and the brush stroke that I am still looking for. Where is it? Is it before, during or after? I have to remember to breath first. There has been a time or two that it has appeared but not consciously. In any case this painting is a 6"x6" gallery wrapped canvas. If you would like to purchase it email me at phyljan@aol.com for the details.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Austin Maloney said...

I like the amount of variety in your work.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home