Monday, March 03, 2008

Wine Country Northern California 9"x12"

sold
This is a place that is close to Yountville in Northern California wine country. This is one of just the hills. The landscape was soft and fragrant with warm light and a light wind. I wanted to capture the feeling of that day. Painting is more about feeling than seeing for me. The visual must trigger the feeling, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. This one does it for me.





The size of this is 9"x12" unframed, it is painted on gallery wrap canvas and does not need tto be framed. If you would like to purchase this painting email me at phyljan@aol.com for details.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work! I recently relocated to Northern California from Flagstaff, Az...love your work from New Mexico & Arizona too, makes me homesick.

7:46 AM  
Blogger From the Studio said...

Thank you! It is different but you will grow to love it. Wecome to Calf.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home